Alert Employees to New Innovation Challenges
– instantly notify hundreds or thousands of employees and crowdsource solutions to pressing businesschallenges.
Capture Inspiration when it Strikes
– easily capture insights, ideas andsolutions in multiple forms through voice memos, voice-to-text, text entry, photos,or using an electronic sketch pad.
Facilitate Real-Time Collaboration
– enable employees to stay in the loop withactivity feeds and instantaneous notifications for messaging, tag alerts, andsubscriptions.
Leverage Experts to Short-List Concepts
– accelerate the prioritization of novel concepts with subject matter experts and business leaders.
Get Started Fast
– brand the app with self-service capabilities, connect tosingle-sign-on (SSO) and leverage a robust set of enablement tools to getemployees on-boarded and adding value.
Get more information on Brightidea Mobile 5 at http://www.brightidea.com/mobile5.
Brightidea’s mission is to provide every company with a better way to innovate. Brightidea believes the oldmodel of corporate labs and R&D-centric innovation is outdated and too inefficient to keep up with the rate of technological progress in the 21 century. Through crowdsourcing on their internal network, companies canmaximize the creative capacity of their employees and dramatically improve their return on innovationinvestments. Based in San Francisco, Brightidea has worked with over 300 leading corporate innovators,including world-class brands like Adobe, Bayer, Chevron, General Electric, MasterCard, SAP, Sony and manyothers. For more information about Brightidea, visit www.brightidea.com.
for BrightideaKate Pietrelli, firstname.lastname@example.org