\u00a9 Copyright 2007 and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Teachnology Publishing Company
A Division of Teachnology, Inc.
1. The Easter bunny leaves a total of sixteen eggs
in a forest. Two children find all the eggs. One child
had seven eggs. How many did the other child
2. There were 17 yellow jellybeans, 11 green ones, 14 red ones, and 6 black ones in an Easter basket. How many jellybeans were in the basket?
3. The garden in front of a house had 75 tulips.
There were 23 purple tulips and 29 yellow tulips. If
the rest are red, how many red tulips are in the
4. In the fall, Sally planted 50 tulip and daffodil
bulbs. In the spring, 44 flowers came up. If 27 of
these were tulips, how many daffodils came up?
5. If there are 38 jellybeans in one basket, 24 in a
second basket, and 31 jellybeans in a third basket,
how many jellybeans were in the three baskets?
6. A family colored a dozen Easter eggs. Three were yellow, two were blue, and one was green. The rest were red. How many eggs were red?
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?