2. Close the right toe and heel with the left.
3. Hands in Namaskar position.
4. Palms closed. Fingers closed. At right angle to the ground.
5. Thumb ends touching the middle part of the chest.
6. Forearms in line with the ground.
7. Put your chest out.
8. Press your shoulders backward and pull them downwards.
9. Keep your eyes on your nose\u2010tip.
While breathing in:\u2010
1. Close your palms together. Put your hands straight up.
2. Straighten your hands and legs.
3. Fix your heels on the ground.
4. Close your right toe and heel with the left.
5. Give upward stretch to your hands and legs.
6. Look at the palms.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?