1. To show alternate colors in rows in alv display.
2. TO put x in fieldx for all the entered values of field
3. Choosing presentation server path on selection screen
4. choosing application (unix) server.
5. Perform used to upload the file from the presentation server.
6. Perform used to upload the file from the application server.
7. Downloading the datas to application server
8. Downloading the datas to presentation server
9. For creating dynamic table and using them
10. Good String processing code
12. bdc programming for updating material
13. Give user the status information during execution of program
14. Program to open excel and values get feeded automatically realtime or can be feeded in background jobs
15. Pop up programming
16. Wait time program
17. at line selection event
18. simple bdc program thru excel with good error handling
19. Important tables of SAP
20. To find the creation/modification data of document at unix server
21. Code to compare contents of two internal table
22. schedule jobs programmatically
23. Coding using define & end define.
26. Program to download file to application server and then send mail to user to download it in presentation server
27. Program which create job and specify more details
28. Program to convert spool to pdf
29. Subroutine to prevent time out error
IF l_color = '0'.
wa_result-rowcolor = 'C400'.
l_color = 'X'.
wa_result-rowcolor = 'C500'.
l_color = '0'.
i_callback_program = sy-repid
It_result is the final internal table which will be used in fm
REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY. It will contain one additional field \u2018 rowcolor\u2019
besides all the necessary fields.
n = n + 1.
ASSIGN COMPONENT n OF STRUCTURE regdata TO <fs1>.
IF sy-subrc <> 0.
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR po_fnm. PARAMETERS: po_fnm(80) TYPE c MODIF ID md1 DEFAULT 'C:\seedfile.txt' LOWER CASE.
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR outfile. PARAMETERS: outfile(60) TYPE c MODIF ID md2 DEFAULT '/usr/sap/trans/data/seedfile.txt'
DATA: l_it_file TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF sdokpath,
l_wa_file TYPE sdokpath,
l_folder TYPE c.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.