(1) In the name of Allah, All-Merciful, Most Merciful
(2) Praise be to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds,
(3) the All-Merciful, the Most Merciful,
(4) the King of the Day of Judgement.
(5) You alone we worship. You alone we ask for help.
(6) Guide us on the Straight Path,
(7) the Path of those You have blessed, not of those with anger on them, nor of the misguided.
(1) Alif Lam Mim
(2) That is the Book, without any doubt. It contains guidance for those who have taqwa:
(3) those who have iman in the Unseen and establish salat and spend from what We have provided for them;
punishment on account of their denial.
(11) When they are told, \u2018Do not cause corruption on the earth,\u2019 they say, \u2018We are only putting things right.\u2019
(12) No indeed! They are the corrupters, but they are not aware of it.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?