Industry & competitive analysis refers to assessing the most strategically relevant aspects of a single business company\u2019s macro environment. Accurate diagnosis of the company\u2019s situation is a necessary managerial preparation for deciding on a sound long term direction, setting appropriate objectives and crafting a winning strategy.
2. What are the company\u2019s resource strengths and weakness and its opportunities and threats?
3. Is the company\u2019s cost competitive with rivals?
4. How strong is the company\u2019s competitive position?
5. What strategic issues need to be addressed?
1. Does it have good fit with the company\u2019s situation?
2. Will it help build a competitive advantage?
3. Will it help improve company performance?
1. The rivalry among competiting sellers in the industry
2. The potential entry of new competitors
3. Attempts to win customers for substituted products by companies
4. Competitive pressure generated from supplier-seller collaboration & bargaining.
5. Competitive pressure generated from seller-buyer collaboration & bargaining.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.