1. Install OpenSSL on your server, if it is not already
Linux systems should have OpenSSL installed.
2. Check whether your Apache installation has mod_ssl
support. If not,
you would need to build Apache from source with the
4. Make configuration changes in Apache for mod_ssl.
5. Test the SSL-enabled Apache-Tomcat setup.
then type the following command
4. Remove the passphrase from the private key.
5. Install the key and certificate to the server.
RANDFILE = ./random.txt
default_bits = 1024
default_keyfile = keyfile.pem
attributes = req_attributes
distinguished_name = MCA
prompt = no
output_password = mypassword
C = IN
ST = AP
L = HYD
O = MCA
OU = MCA 1
CN = 127.0.0.1
emailAddress = firstname.lastname@example.org
creates a certificate signing request (server.csr) and a
private key (keyfile.pem).
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.