Page 1 of 37File Name: 26200493.xlsSheet Name: InstructionsDate: 12/08/2009 Time: 14:09:47
MACROS must be enabled to function properly
Personal Calendar 4-5 N
If you have any questions or comments, please contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing more than one calendar page at a time:
1. Select the tab corresponding with the first page to be printed.2. Press and hold the "Shift" key.3. Select the tab of the last page to be printed and release the "Shift" key.4. Select "Print" on the tool bar as usual.you wish to print. Then, release the "Control" key and select "Print" from the toolbar.
Assigning a new calendar year:
1. Enter desired year on the "Set Up" page. (holidays & events automatically recalculate and are sorted for the year)
Adding birthdays, anniversaries, & other annual events to the "Set Up" page:
1. Select the first empty cell in the "Event Date" column on the "Set Up" page.3. Select the "Sort by Month & Day" button after entering all of the personal events you desire to log and track.
Deleting "Set Up" page events:
1. Select the desired event and date. Then, press your keyboard's "Delete" key.2. Finally, select the "Sort by Month & Day" button to update the revised list.
The "Sort by Month & Day" button should be activated at the completion of deleting, adding, or modifying your personal events. Once sorted, multiple events occurring on the same day will automatically appear together in thesame calendar day and month.
Adding "calculated holidays" to the "Set Up" page:
1. Select the "Holiday Explanations" page.2. Select the Holiday you intend to add to the "Set Up" page.3. Select the "Send" button and your chosen holiday will automatically be copied to, and sorted within, the "Set Up" page.
You may add your own comments to the last five squares of the monthly pages from the "Comments" page.
Adding personal daily notes as a reminder and/or record on the monthly pages:
Each calendar day consists of three discreet areas.The top section is auto-filled with "Day" information.The middle section is reserved for, and auto-filled with, "Set Up" page event information.The shaded, bottom section is reserved for entering scheduled meetings, appointments, event logging, etc, in that cell.The middle and bottom section row height will auto adjust depending on number of events on one day ( 8 events maximum ).1. Double click in the shaded area.2. Enter personal notes, separating each entry with a comma…no carriage returns between entries.3. This section is word-wrapping. DO NOT press the "Enter" key unless you intend to leave the editing session.4. Edit or add to your entries by double clicking in the shaded area.
Year At A Glance Worksheet:
The "Year At a Glance" page shows the entire year. Cell shading may be applied from the "Instructions" pageindicating the type of information occurring on that day. Additional notes may be added to the bottom of this worksheet.
NOTE: February 29th events will appear on February 28th for all non-leap years.
To select individual pages, press and hold the "Control" key while individually selecting each tabbed page2. Enter your personal date to remember ( Date example: 01/27/08 ); tab to the "Events" column and name the event.
Holidays are calculated by unique formulas, automatically adjusting to the correct day of the desired calendar year.