Gujranwala CivilDivision2. Examiner(BS-14)=02 -do-3. Driver(BS-4) = 03 -do-4. Sepoy(BS-3) = 02 -do-
Model Customs Collectorate, Quetta
1. Appraiser(BS-15)= 4 Baluchistanprovince2. Examiner(BS-14)= 1 -do-3. Inspector(BS-14)=26 -do-4. Driver(BS-4) = 3 -do-
Chief Collector Customs (South), Karachi
1. Appraiser (BS-15) =1 Whole province of Sindh andBaluchistan2. Examiner(BS-14) =1 -do-3. Inspector(BS-14) = 1 -do-
Model Customs Collectorate, Customs House, Lahore
1. Examiner(BS-14)=11 All Districts of Civil DivisionLahore
Model Customs Collectorate, Preventive, Customs House, Karachi
1. Appraiser(BS-15) Punjab 12. Examiner(BS-14) Punjab 4Sind® 1Sind(U) 1NWFP 1Merit 13. Preventive Officer(BS-14)Punjab 11Merit 2Sind(U) 2Sind® 3NWFP 3Baluchistan 1FATA/NA 1Second class Bachelor’sdegree in any of theFaculties from arecognized universityHave qualified in both a writtenexamination and viva-voce test.For written examination therewill be two papers of 100 markseach consisting of the followingsubjects:-
General Knowledge (PakistanInternal Affairs).
Essay and Précis writing.Viva-voce test will carry 100Marks.
The qualifying marks foreach paper of written test willbe 50% or an over-all averageof 50% aggregate but the markssecured short in any one papershall not exceed 10%. Thepercentage of qualifying marksof the interview will be thesame.21 25
Directorate General of Training & Research (Customs,ST&FE), Islamabad
1. Appraiser(BS-15) Punjab 12. Driver(BS-4) Punjab 13. Sepoy (BS-3) Punjab 1
Directorate General of Customs Valuation, Karachi
1. Valuation Officer(BS-15)Punjab 2Sind® 1NWFP 1Same as in case of Appraiser (BS-15)