2009 Grand National Sweepstake
Welcome to the 2009 Grand National Sweepstake Kit. Here you will find everything that youneed to enjoy this year’s Aintree Grand National on Saturday 4
April. Whether it’s in theoffice, with friends and family or down your local pub, a Sweepstake is the best way to enjoythe excitement of the Grand National.www.aintree-grand-national.nethas put together the following Kit to make organising your sweepstake as easy as possible.
– Find as many people as you can (up to 40) to take part. If you have 20 peopletaking part, you will each be required to select two horses at random, 10 people pick four horses each and so on until all runners are allocated.
– Decide how much you wish to charge per entry. The average sweepstake entry feeis between £1 and £5 per selection.
– Confirm your prize structure. We recommend distributing the winnings using thefollowing breakdown. The person with the winning horse gets 60% of the prize money, 2
= 10% and 4
– Cut out the list of 40 horses below and put them in a hat before asking the peopletaking part in the sweepstake to draw out a horse at random. Ensure that you make a recordof which person has drawn out which Grand National runner.
– Sit back, enjoy the 2009 Grand National and hope that it’s a profitable one.Good Luckwww.aintree-grand-national.netVisit our site to get more information on all the Grand National runners, tips, odds and a freebet on the Grand National.