Learning Piano - Am I Too Old? 7 Reasons Why
it is Never Too Late to Learn
By Andrea Monk
Learning the piano opens a doorway into the magical world of making music. You will
be able to play music as diverse as Broadway Showstoppers, Ragtime, Brahms Waltzes
and Boogie Woogie! Discover 7 reasons why "It is never too late to learn."
- 1 - You may have had a bad experience of learning the piano as a child. Wouldn't it
great to overcome that negative association and replace it with a positive experience!
- 2 - Learning in later life gives you the real advantage of having uninterrupted time to
yourself. The children have flown the nest and this is YOUR time now. What better time
to take up a stimulating hobby that keeps the brain cells active.
- 3 - If you are retired, learning to play the piano provides a new and exciting activity to
replace your time at work. You will have time to really enjoy playing and explore
different styles of music.
- 4 - Learning to read music is like learning a new language. Imagine being able to look at
sheet music and being able to understand all those strange symbols! This opens a
doorway into the wonderful world of Beethoven, Bach or the Beatles.
- 5 - Playing the piano stimulates the brain, creates new neurological pathways and
improves your co-ordination. Because it is an active hobby, you learn by doing.
- 6 - Impress your grandchildren! Imagine the look on their faces when you play them
some Boogie Woogie. You will be the coolest grandparent in town!
- 7 - Learn WITH your grandchildren. What better shared experience could there be than
making music together.
This information is brought to you by Rocket Piano – Learn to Play Piano Today! at: