Please visit http://measuredapproach.wordpress.com for important disclosures. © Copyright 2009 Ronald Sommer. All Rights Reserved.
Oracle Corporation Issues Q3 2010 Outlook In Line With Analysts' Estimates-Conference Call
Thursday, 17 Dec 2009 05:00pm EST
Oracle Corporation announced that for third quarter of 2010, it expects total revenue growth on anon-GAAP basis to range from 3%-6% at current exchange rates and negative 3% to flat inconstant currency. On a GAAP basis it expects total revenue from 4%-7% at current exchangerates and negative 2% to positive 1% in constant currency. Non-GAAP earnings per share (EPS)is expected to be $0.36-$0.38, assuming current exchange rates and from $0.33-$0.35 inconstant currency. GAAP EPS for the third quarter of 2010 is expected to be $0.26-$0.28 usingcurrent exchange rates and $0.23-$0.25 assuming constant currency. The Company reportedrevenues of $5.504 billion in third quarter of 2009. According to Reuters Estimates, analysts wereexpecting the Company to report revenues of $5.775 billion and non-GAAP EPS of $0.37 for thesame period.
Oracle Corporation Declares Cash Dividend
Thursday, 17 Dec 2009 04:02pm EST
Oracle Corporation announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividendof $0.05 per share of outstanding common stock to be paid to stockholders of record as of theclose of business on January 19, 2010, with a payment date of February 9, 2010.
EU Warms To Oracle Corporation's $7 Billion Purchase Of Sun Microsystems,Inc.-DJ
Monday, 14 Dec 2009 01:21pm EST
Dow Jones reported that EU regulators signalled they could clear Oracle Corporation's $7 billiontakeover of Sun Microsystems, Inc. after the U.S. software company promised measures to easecompetition concerns. The European Union's executive European Commission said it wasoptimistic a satisfactory outcome was possible. It had previously objected to the deal, citingpossible competition constraints on Sun's MySQL database after the takeover
Oracle Corporation Launches Oracle Communications Marketing andAdvertising
Monday, 7 Dec 2009 05:00 am EST
Oracle Corporation announced the general availability of Oracle Communications Marketing andAdvertising, a new application that enables network operators to securely execute targetedmobile advertising and marketing campaigns.
An essential step in the valuation of any company is an analysis of its financial
performance over time. Analyzing a company’s financial statements provides an
indication of historical growth, liquidity, leverage, and profitability, all of which influence
the value of a company’s equity.
The following sections of this report examine the trendof
balance sheets, income statements, and financial ratios over
the past five years. In addition, the Company’s financial performance is compared to the
median company in the Software and Programming industry as a means of measuring
the Company’s relative historical performance