1. What guarantees the integration of all application modules?
The R/3 basis system guarantees the integration of all application modules. The R/3 basis s/w provides the run timeenvironment for the R/3 applications ensures optimal integration, defines a stable architectural frame for systemenhancements, and contains the administration tools for the entire system.One of the main tasks of the basis system isto guarantee the portability of the complete system.
2. What are the central interfaces of the R/3 system?
Presentation Interface.Database Interface.Operating system Interface.
3. Which interface controls what is shown on the p.c.?
4. Which interface converts SQL requirements in the SAP development system to those of the database?
5. What is SAP dispatcher?
SAP dispatcher is the control agent that manages the resources for the R/3 applications.
6. What are the functions of dispatcher?
Equal distribution of transaction load to the work processes.Management of buffer areas in main memory.Integration of the presentation levels.Organization of communication activities.
7. What is a work process?
A work process is where individual dialog steps are actually processed and the work is done. Each work processhandles one type of request.