Ready for a New You?Give Yourself a Personal Makeover!Are You REALLY Ready for a Change?It takes courage and determination to make changes in your life. Don't feel you need to make all thechanges at once, take your time and relax with it!
Do You Have What it Takes?
1. Are you willing to take action to improve yourself everyday?2. Will you educate yourself on a daily basis for improvement?3. Baby Steps - Will you be willing to work hard to break old habits and cultivate new/better actions forsuccess?
First steps for success1) Have a Dream
- Create a vision for your future, no matter how big or outrageous your dream is.
2) Develop your Action Plan
- Goal setting: Organize your thoughts and feelings on paper, when youdo that they become more real. Tape these goals to bathroom mirror, or the refrigerator, somewhereyou will see them on a daily basis.
3) Control your Focus-
In this day and age of “multi-tasking” you may find this principle hard tofollow. However, you must remain focused on your goals if you hope to attain success. Don‘t letyourself get distracted.
4) Seek Guidance
- Finding a mentor is of the utmost importance! Find someone you respect andwould like to learn from.5
) Practice Self-Discipline
- There will be times when you will be tested, you need to stay on target,and re-focus on your goals.
6) Be Aggressive
- I don’t know of any successful people that sat around and waited for things to justhappen! You need to make things happen, take the initiative and Go For it.
7) Believe in Yourself
- If you don’t who else will? Be confident in your abilities to turn things aroundwhen things don’t look so good. Your attitude is a little thing that can make a big difference.
8) Be a Pioneer
- You will undoubtedly run into people who will tell you “it can’t be done” ignore them,if you have an idea that has not been tried before work to make it a reality. Every great achievementwas once considered impossible.
9) Learn to Budget
- Put your time, energy and money behind your plan, but do not forget to budgettime for you family! They are the reason for your success.
10) Love what you Do- No matter what
, you must love what you do in order to live a rich, healthyand successful life.