An offer to purchase, sell, lease or otherwise
enter into a business relationship
pertaining to a specific good or goods
where sufficient information is provided to
establish a basis for performance of an
4. The basic price, any possible adjustments thereto for
additional things such as special features, escalation
due to inflation, changes required to meet certain
added requirements, etc.
5. How the price is expected to be paid
6. Conditions for financing or government approvals
7. Expectation for completion of a contract by a given
8. Ability to cancel the proposal
9. Acceptance or termination of the offer
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?