Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
5Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
8-Step Practical Guide to Realizing What You

8-Step Practical Guide to Realizing What You

Ratings: (0)|Views: 44|Likes:
Published by api-21751752

More info:

Published by: api-21751752 on Jan 19, 2010
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PPT, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

01/15/2011

pdf

text

original

 
1
8-Step Practical Guide to Realizing What You Truly Want in Life and How to Get ItHow to determine what you want in life:
Is there something you want right now in a really bad way - a house, apromotion, to lose weight, move to the city of your dreams? You have avague restlessness or sense of longing but you’re not sure what for.Getting what you want is a skill you can learn.Getting what you want is a matter of believing that you deserve a better lifeYou can have talent and skill but not land the prize because you go about itthe wrong wayYou can learn the secrets from people who are good at getting what theywant
How do you go about getting it?
- Don’t just admire positive traits in other people, imitate them- Learn how to set your goals / Realize your dreams- Smart how-to advice: inspiration, information, and motivation- 8-step practical guide to realizing what you truly want in life
 
2
8-Step Practical Guide to Realizing What You Truly Want in Life and How to Get It
Instead of just admiring smart, capable people, imitate them to get what youwant. For example, if you want to take fabulous vacations every year, you don’thave be rich, you just have to imitate how the rich use their financial skills.It’s simple, really! Put
 x 
amount of travel funds into a savings account or CDthat you don’t touch until you’ve accumulated enough to take that dreamvacation (a safari in Kenya, exploring the Mayan ruins, or a stay at the Ritz inParis).It’s all achievable - if you are willing to sacrifice that daily cup of Starbucks or dinner out more than once a week - put away that money towards somethingyou really want.It’s not just fabulous vacations - people who get everything they want in life goafter it; they don’t wait around for it to miraculously appear at their doorstep.They have success and the things they want because they worked to create it.If you want things to turn out a certain way, you have to make them turn out thatway with a bit of sacrifice and hard work.
 
3
8-Step Practical Guide to Realizing What You Truly Want in Life and How to Get It
People who get what they want operate with a sense of percentages – there’sabout 15% of life you have no power over, but the other 85% of life you do.Always start with the attitude that you are at least going to try!People who are successful are sure of what they want. That certainty will giveyou the strength and determination to go after your dreams.Some of us grow up with a very specific passion (a desire to be an artist or amusician, or to climb the highest mountains) bur for many of us there is noclear, precise goal.We feel passion but it has a hazy outline and we’re not sure where to go with it.People who get what they want are good at knowing what they want. Don’t beashamed to let yourself feel envy, rather than suppress or deny it, do somethinggreat with it. Let it motivate you!Envy is not a good place to end but it can be a great place to start. So let’s talkabout the strategies of people who get what they want!Learn to use the following methods to your best advantage.

Activity (5)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 hundred reads
Jack Carney liked this
Nallathambi liked this
Deedee liked this
inma323 liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->