▪ 3061 G
: 770.985.0182 ▪ C
: 678.557.6594 ▪ E
A position in marketing or sales where a detail oriented, problem solvingprofessional with exceptional work ethic would be needed. Salary is negotiable.
Summary of Qualifications:
– Co-founded and launched publishing company with $100K startup funding to $4.9M in sales; recognized among the nation’s most unique andmarket focused travel products; directed all activities for call center training, datacollection and database management of an extensive collection of businesses on theentire U.S. Interstate System; created and managed manufacturing concept, designand creative direction of all printed products.
Insurance Sales & Marketing
– Developed Internet lead generation program andimplemented successful marketing plan using web sites, email, online advertising andsearch-engine marketing (SEM/SEO) strategies to raise rates of customer acquisition,sales and retention; elevated web site to
of search results without the use of paid listings on Yahoo.com.
– Successfully completed field training as a Gwinnett County Deputy Sheriff at the Gwinnett County Detention Center, with personal responsibility for approximately 140 inmates; took custody of prisoners from arresting officers;made physical in-custody searches and entered personal information into computersystem; supervised inmates; checked cells regularly for security purposes; respondedto personal conflicts; recorded unusual and violent incident reports; designed new housing unit activity and inmate movement forms.
– Managed creative projects from conception to completion;created layouts and designs of logos, packaging, advertising, marketing collateral, andother published materials in print and online; responsible for the creative strategiesand direction of advertising and marketing materials and campaigns; supervised the work of graphic artists, copywriters, and designers.
– Installed and trained operators on one of Atlanta's firstelectronic prepress systems to electronically assemble images into pages and toretouch and make color corrections to page elements to be used in production of lithographic printing plates; transitioned advertising agency to computerizedelectronic layout, design and typesetting; self-taught on all major page layout andimaging software, as-well-as on PC and Macintosh computer platforms.