IntroductionThe topic that we will be examining in this project is that of Limits. We will be seeing limits in a variety of examples.Here is a quick listing of the material that will be covered in this project.
Tangent Lines and Rates of Change
– Here we will take a conceptual look at limits and try to get agrasp on just what they are and what they can tell us.
– A brief introduction to one-sided limits.
– Properties of limits that we’ll need to use in computinglimits. We will also compute some basic limits in this section
any of the limits we’ll be asked to compute will not be“simple” limits. In other words, we won’t be able to just apply the propertiesand be done. In this section we will look at several types of limits thatrequire some work before we can use the limit properties to compute them.
– Here we will take a look at limits that have a value of positive or negative
infinity. We’ll also take a brief look at verticalasymptotes.
– In this section we will introduce the concept of continuity andhow it relates to limits. We will also see the Mean Value Theorem in thissection.
The Definition of the Limit
– We will give the exact definition of severalof the limits covered in this section. We’ll also give the exact definition of continuity.
:We are thankful for the assistance given by our teachers
Dr. M Refai Dr. H Al-QasemDr.A Kenzo Dr.M Khasawneh
QU-who provided us by their knowledge , texts, software (mathematica ).It was only through the cooperation of these and other individuals that wewere able to finish this training course successfully to serve our students.Thanks
GROUP 7a. Members
Ali Alrawashdeh Omar Younis Basil Madi Hisham Ibraheem