Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
1Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
AdMob Mobile Metrics Report

AdMob Mobile Metrics Report

Ratings: (0)|Views: 17 |Likes:
Published by api-22272015

More info:

Published by: api-22272015 on Jan 29, 2010
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

01/29/2010

pdf

text

original

 
AdMob Mobile Metrics Report
June 2009AdMob serves ads for more than 7,000 mobile Web sites and 2,500 applications around the world. AdMob stores and analyzes the data fromevery ad request, impression, and click and uses this to optimize ad matching in the network. This monthly report offers a snapshot of thedata to provide insight into trends in the mobile ecosystem.
Find archived reports and sign up for future report notifications at metrics.admob.com.
 
AdMob Mobile Metrics Report
June 2009
Featured: iPhone and iPod touch Geographic User Distribution
iPhone and iPod touch Share, June 2009
iPhone & iPod touchRankCountryShare of AdMob Users1United States54%* 54% of iPhone and iPod touch users were in the US in June 2009. This percentage has declined from61% in January 2009, signaling that international user growth has outpaced US user growth.* Following the US, the United Kingdom, Germany, and France each have over 5% of users. As a region,Western Europe has a 26% share of users.* The worldwide ratio of iPhones to iPod touches was roughly 2 to 1 in June. In other words, iPhonescomprised 68% of iPhone OS devices and iPod touches made up the other 32%. This ratio has remainedconstant over the last several months, implying a similar growth rate for both devices worldwide.* The iPod touch has a higher share of iPhone OS devices in North America than in the rest of the world.There were more iPod touches than iPhones in both Canada and Mexico in June.For this month's feature, we look at the geographic distribution of iPhone and iPod touch users. WhileNorth America continues to be the leading region, the growth of international iPhone and iPod touch usershas started to outpace the rate of growth in the US.
58%26%7%3%3%2%<1%
iPhone
 
and
 
iPod
 
touch
 
Share
 
by
 
Region
June
 
2009
North
 
AmericaWestern
 
EuropeAsiaLatin
 
AmericaOceaniaEastern
 
EuropeAfrica
iPhone
 
vs
 
iPod
 
touch
 
Users
 
by
 
Region
June
 
2009
3
2United Kingdom7%3Germany6%4France5%5Canada4%6Australia3%7Japan2%8Italy2%9Mexico1%10Spain1%Others
(1)
15%
Notes
1) Switzerland, the Netherlands, China, Russia, Brazil, Hong Kong, and Singapore all had at least 1% of worldwide users.There were 11.3 million iPhones and 5.5 million iPod touches for a total of 16.8 million unique iPhone OS users in the AdMob Network. The data in this feature section is based on the numberof unique users of devices, not ad requests.
 
58%26%7%3%3%2%<1%
iPhone
 
and
 
iPod
 
touch
 
Share
 
by
 
Region
June
 
2009
North
 
AmericaWestern
 
EuropeAsiaLatin
 
AmericaOceaniaEastern
 
EuropeAfrica0% 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 100%AfricaEastern
 
EuropeOceaniaLatin
 
AmericaAsiaWestern
 
EuropeNorth
 
America
iPhone
 
vs
 
iPod
 
touch
 
Users
 
by
 
Region
June
 
2009
iPhone iPod
 
touch
Find previous reports and sign up for future report notifications at metrics.admob.com.
3

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->