Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more ➡
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Add note
Save to My Library
Sync to mobile
Look up keyword
Like this
78Activity
×
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
Hvac Handbook

Hvac Handbook

Ratings: (0)|Views: 2,532|Likes:
Published by bhaskarreddy_4_u_2

More info:

Published by: bhaskarreddy_4_u_2 on Feb 04, 2010
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See More
See less

07/31/2013

pdf

text

original

 
HVAC HANDBOOK
 
Being responsible
is our foundation
Thinking ahead
makes itpossible
We endeavour to become the most
responsible
, the most
future-oriented
and firstof all the most
innovative
manufacturer in the world
 
Innovation
is the essance of all we do
With an annual production of 10 million pump units, Grundfos is one of the world'sleading manufacturers of pumps. Currently, itis the world's largestmanufacturer of circulators, with more than 50% of the world market. The productline includes pumpsand accessories for Water Supply, Plumbing/HVAC, Industrial, Environmental, andWastewater products.Grundfos was established in 1945 by the late Poul Due Jensen. Initially, itwas namedBjerringbro Die-Casting and Machine Factory, and in 1968 the name was changed toGrundfos. The word Grundfos means "ground spring" in Danish.The Poul Due Jensen Foundation was established as a self-governing institution in1975, shortly before Due Jensen's death in 1977. Today, the foundation owns 85% of theshares and the founder's family owns the remaining 15% in Grundfos Holding AG. Theaim of the foundation is to expand the economic base of the company and developthe Grundfos Group. The capital and profits of the foundation are re-invested intoGrundfos companies worldwide.The Grundfos Group is represented in over 40 countries through more then 60companies. Each company is locally managed and operated, and the products are soldthrough distributors and wholesalers worldwide.The Group Managementis headquartered in Bjerringbro, Denmark with Niels DueJensen as the Group President. Grundfos Pumps Corporation (USA), established in1973, is a member of the Grundfos Group and is headquartered in Olathe, Kansas.The North American Regional Headquarters is located in Olathe, KS with distributioncenters in Allentown, PA and Fresno, CA. Outside of the USA, Grundfos Canada Inc. issituated in Toronto, Canada, and Grundfos Mexico is situated in Monterrey, Mexico.

Activity (78)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 hundred reads
1 thousand reads
Mido Abdo liked this
bala liked this
emad_aliraqy2010 liked this
tucurici5740 liked this
emad_aliraqy2010 liked this
studyendless liked this
Eng Deeb Deeb liked this
shahriel liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->