Shortly about the Author
, Moscow, Russia.M.A. in Philology and Education, Moscow State University.For many years she has been working as a full-time senior teacher and lecturer for the USSR / Russian Federation Minis-try of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Language Service, teachingRussian, English and related subjects to foreign diplomats,businessmen and journalists, including the staff of the United Nations Moscowoffice, Sea Land CIS Logistics, Caterpillar Overseas, Ernst & Young, the StateFinnish Radio & TV Moscow office and many others.Now she divides her time between teaching and writing books on language.She has written five successful books on learning Modern Russian as a SecondLanguage and on learning English for people speaking Russian:
"A Basic Modern Russian Grammar"
- 380 pages, "Gummerus", Helsinki,Finland, 1998. Published in Finnish, translated from English. ISBN 951-20-5264-4
"Exercises in Basic Modern Russian Grammar"
- 250 pages,"Gummerus", Helsinki, Finland, 2000. Published in Finnish, translated from Eng-lish. ISBN 951-20-5507-4
"Living & Working in the Former USSR"
- 211 pages, colour illustrated,succesfully practised course book of Modern Russian, best used for crash-courses. ISBN 5-85550-121-3
"Popular English Grammar"
- 400 pages, "Slavyansky Dom Knigi" Publish-ers, Moscow, Russia,1999. First print - 25,000 copies. ISBN 5-93220-001-4
"English for Work and Travel"
- 360 pages, "Slavyansky Dom Knigi" Pub-lishers, Moscow, Russia, 2000, with D.Pobedimsky. First print - 15,000 copies.ISBN 5-93220-052-9The author would gladly accept any comments on the bookemail:email@example.com