Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
5Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
Report on the Atlantic Yards Community Benefits Agreement to the Downtown Brooklyn Advisory & Oversight Committee

Report on the Atlantic Yards Community Benefits Agreement to the Downtown Brooklyn Advisory & Oversight Committee

Ratings: (0)|Views: 4,165|Likes:
Published by AYReport
Report from Forest City Ratner via the Darman Group, rather than from an Independent Compliant Monitor. February 6, 2008
[note: as of August 2014, Atlantic Yards has been renamed Pacific Park Brooklyn. See http://atlanticyardsreport.blogspot.com/2014/08/orwellian-almost-forest-citygreenland.html]
Report from Forest City Ratner via the Darman Group, rather than from an Independent Compliant Monitor. February 6, 2008
[note: as of August 2014, Atlantic Yards has been renamed Pacific Park Brooklyn. See http://atlanticyardsreport.blogspot.com/2014/08/orwellian-almost-forest-citygreenland.html]

More info:

Published by: AYReport on Mar 07, 2010
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

08/08/2014

pdf

text

original

 
SUBMITfED By:
F OREST CITY RATNER CORP.
FEBRUARY 6, 2008
 
SUBMITTED BY
Forest City Ratner Companies
Prepared by-The Darman Group, Inc.
Atlantic Yards Redevelopment Status Report
Date: February 6, 2008
There have been two new purchases ince our last report on the Rail Yard Relocation and one smallcontract ncreaseon the Phase Demolition Projects. The chartsand percentages n the following pages eflectthe currentpurchasingactivity. The accomplishments re summarized elow.Arena InfrastructureThe contracts et for the Arena nfrastructure hus far total $10,693,034.00.Of this amount$8,303,000.00(approx. 77.65%) has beenawarded o MBE firms and $2,000,034.00approx. 18.70%) o WBE firms.Rail Yard Relocation
For the Rail Yard work we have a total of $24,782,268.00 in contracts awarded thus far. The MBEcontracts let thus far total $4,710,640.00 or approximately 19% of the total contracts and the WBE contract totalthufar is $1,276,472.00 representing approximately 5.15% of the total purchased to date.
Demolition PhaseThe Demolition program contract total is now $6,182,124.00. Of this amount $2,267,474.00 orapproximately 36.68% has beencontractedwith MBEs and $384,650.00or approx. 6.22% has been awarded o WBEs. We have also listed the M/WBE subcontractorshat have beenconfirmed o date. The dollar values forthose contractshave not been ncluded n the totals reflected n the chart.Atlantic Yards Contract RecapCurrently we have accomplishedawarding 75% of the Atlantic Yards contracts o M/WBE firms.basic figures are as ollows:TheTotal M/WBEDollarsTotal M/WBEPrime Contracts
-
Total PrimeContractsTotal DollarsProject
!~'!!.93O34
$10,693,O34.00j
3111
48
Arena Infrastructure I
4JJ.82268.00I
!t2~~
522936Rail Yard Relocation I
$2,652, 17_~
6,182,124.00 1-
emolitionPhase$18,942,27Q.Q
~1,657,426.00 1-
otals
1
 
As reflected in the chart above the total of purchases reported on the Atlantic Yards project to date is$41,657,426.00. The total MBE awards are $15,281,114.00 or appro~imately 36.68% of total purchases. Thetotal WBE awards is $3,661,156.00 or approx. 8.8% which brings the total M/WBE participation thus far to$18,901,868.00 or approx. 45.48%.Following the contract tracking reports we have also included a chart reflecting the business location ofeach M/WBE awardee as well as our chart of firms referred for consideration during the previous month.Including both prime and subcontracts there have been a total of 47 contracts let to M/WBE firms thus far on thisproject. Seventeenof those contracts or 36% have gone to Brooklyn based firms.COMMUNITY LABOR EXCHANGE CLE)To date there have been seventeen (21) worker placements from the community labor exchange (CLE)program on this project including four (4) females. The breakdown by zip code is as follows:
CLE PlacementsZip Code105011120111203112061120811213112151121611225112261123111435No.of Jobs1331
2
11321
2
The following charts track the purchasingactivity on the Atlantic Yards RedevelopmentProject. Theitem listed as "Track Switches" s for purchase f proprietary temsof equipment hat are not generallyavailableand provided no opportunity for M/WBE participation.2

Activity (5)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 hundred reads
1 thousand reads

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->