Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Save to My Library
Look up keyword
Like this
2Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
23 November 2009

23 November 2009

Ratings: (0)|Views: 171|Likes:
Published by jules67

More info:

Published by: jules67 on Mar 08, 2010
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as DOCX, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

05/24/2010

pdf

text

original

 
MINUTES OF MEETING@BURGO’S SHEDMonday 23 NOVEMBER 2003
PRESENT:
Peter Auty, Judy Baker, Julie Bateman, John Burgess, Annie Robertson
APOLOGIES:
Ric Stubbings
1.
Letter to S86 Committee (tabled) and FRC response to the same (tabled). John Walsh hasresponded to FRC.2.Update for the week. John:Community house project well on track. Today’s meetings re Agencies – looking for ongoing partnerships more than assistance.List of needs for the community to be compiled and emailed to agencies, so that theagencies can help our community with genuine needs.Second meeting with Kildonan (Uniting Church) – documentary research on what wentright and wrong in response to agencies actions to disaster relief. FRC has agreed toparticipate and focus on errors so they can be corrected. Third meeting with Julie Baxter (DHS), who flagged an extension to Hall for use by ServiceProviders thereby laying the way to removing all buildings on the site except the Hall andthe Flowerdale IPO.
3.
A Safe Space. Pete tabled letter to VBRRA re Flowerdale as a Safer Space. The letteroutlines a Scope of Works Committee agreed to send letter. Now a need for CFA to liaisewith Charlie & Lyn Phelan to establish a relationship whereby part of their land be madeavailable for emergency parking as part of a Safer Place for Flowerdale Plan. Judy Baker will open negotiations on behalf of the Fire Safe Work Engines and the FRC.
4.
 John read email from MSC: 16
th
September 2008 MSC flagged the project to changeFlowerdale/Hazeldene to one area with one postcode. Email outlined timelines etc for theproject. DCPD have initiated funding for the “one Flowerdale” project.
5.
Community House Project: Build it Back Green project via Green Cross have expressedthe desire to support the Community House Project and the FRC.
6.
 Thursday @ Darley: The attendees were: Ben Hubbard, Betsy Harrington, Rob Croxford,Kinglake Marysville & Flowerdale and Natalie Welsh from Darley.
7.
What may happen in the next few weeks – by Christmastime?
Blackberry Bash: FRC hoping to make this an annual event.
Carols by Candlelight.
Australia Day in Flowerdale.
February 7
th
anniversary in Flowerdale. FRC would like to table this as an importantagenda item for the last meeting of the year or for the first meeting in the New Year.
Final meeting Sunday 20
th
December afternoon meeting starting @ 1pm. Recess from22
nd
December – 17th January. FRC will reconvene 18
th
.
1.
List of Wants to be presented to Agency meeting next. Wants need to be deliverable andreflect Communty needs.Eg:
Blackberry Bash - Chemicals $2500 PPE $500 and funding for celebration afterwards$500. Photography & recording.
Carols By Candlelight: Band with PA, Battery operated candles, food, volunteer cooks,serving, Volunteer workers eg. Parking Attendants, Gate Staff, Publication of SongBook, MC for the night, Marquee, Hire of Commercial BBQ, Photography & recording.
Australia Day: Food & Catering and Volunteer labourers, Hire of commercial BBQ,Children’s Entertainment. Approx 10 trophies, Sponsors for races held on AustraliaDay. Volunteers to set up marking of Oval for the field events. Sponsors for gifts for

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->