MCA-III Page 3
12. Write a Java program that:a) Implements stack ADT.
13. Write an applet that displays a simple message.14. Develop an applet that displays receives an Integer in one text field, and computes itsfactorial value and returns it in another text field, when the button named “ Compute “ is clicked.
15. Write a Java program that works as a simple calculator. Use a grid layout to arrange buttonsfor the digits and for the + - X % operations. Add a text field to display the result.
16. Write a Java program for handling mouse events.
NOTE:write keyboard events in addition toWritten mouse events (already written)
17. Write a Java program for creating multiple threads. First Thread displays “Good Morning”every one second, the second thread displays “Hello” every two seconds and the third threaddisplays “Welcome” every three seconds.18. Write a Java program that correctly implements producer consumer problem using theconcept of inter thread communication.
19. Write a Java program that implements a simple client/server application. The client sendsdata to a server. The server receives the data, uses it to produce a result, and then sends the resultback to the client. The client displays the result on the console. For ex: The data sent from theclient is the radius of a circle, and the result produced by the server is the area of the circle.