Location of Merchandise
- Provide the name and street address where themerchandise is located.
Method of Destruction and Location
- Describe the method of destruction andthe name and a street address where the destruction will take place.
Exporting Carrier Name
- Provide the name of the exporting carrier (if known).
Intended Port of Export
- Indicate the four-digit CBP port code where actualexportation will occur. If different from the examination port, a T&E document mustbe filed to effect the shipment.
. Unique Identifier Number
- List the bill of lading or export invoice number of theshipping document.
- If applicable, a Transportation and Exportation under Bond numberis required if the CBP examination is completed at a port other than the port ofactual exportation or destruction. The exporter/claimant will transport themerchandise in-bond to the port of exportation or destruction.
Country of Ultimate Destination
- Indicate the name of the foreign country.
Import Entry Number
- The import entry number on which the drawback isbeing claimed.16.
Description of Merchandise (include part no.)
- Furnish a description of eachitem to be exported/destroyed. Include in the description any model, style or partnumbers, and/or grades, colors and sizes.
Drawback amount –
provide the entire amount of drawback to be claimed.
Quantity and Unit of Measure
- Provide the quantity for each individual item andthe unit of measure.
- Furnish the six digit HTSUS No. or Schedule B No. of theexported/destroyed articles. Provide eight digits for petroleum articles.
Drawback to Be Filed As:
Select the type of drawback that will be used for thisnotice. Time requirements for the different types of drawback are provided.
Unused merchandise drawback (1313(j)(1))-
Imported merchandise that has notbeen used in the U.S., or has undergone an operation(s) or combination ofoperations that does not amount to a manufactured or produced article, as providedunder the provisions of the manufacturing drawback law. Export/destroyedmerchandise must be the same article that was imported into the U.S. Claimscontaining exports to Canada after 1/1/1996 or Mexico after 1/1/2001 not in thesame condition within the meaning of 19 CFR 181.45(b)(1) are to be based on thelesser of the duties under 19 CFR 181.44(g). (The CBP Form 7553 must besubmitted to CBP 2 working days prior to exportation, or 7 working days prior todestruction.)