There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
Study finds teens delay sex
educationThe first study to evaluate an abstinence
- no moralistic tone
- delay sex until ready \u2013 didn\u2019t emphasize marriage
- did not discount importance of condoms
-movement in Southern Baptist Church
- o v er 2.5 million adolescents took public \u201cvirginity pledges\u201d
-those who pledge are much less likely to have intercourse
-but only works in areas where there are fewer pledgers
- Launching a new $114 million pregnancy prevention initiative
that will fund only programs that have been shown scientifically to
work, which may increase to $183 million next year.
- Based on the new findings, Obama administration officials said programs like the one evaluated in the study could be eligible for federal funding.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.