Digital Content Usability Assessment Rubric:Title of the Material:Format of the Material:Subject Area:Target Learner:
Rating: 4 = Very Good 3= Good 2 = Needs Improvement 1 = Cannot be Determined
A. Instructional Design (30%)
1. The learning objectives and goals of the e-learning application aredefined and clearly stated.
2. The presentation of the content supports the specified learningobjectives and goals.
3. The organization of the content, including all related activities,accurately reflects the learning objectives and goals specified.
4. The learning objectives and goals of the e-learning application matchthe specific standards of learning competencies.
5. The instructional content of the digital material addresses variousneeds of the students. (introduction, supplement and review)6. The instructional content can be used in varied settings (in or out of school)
7. The e-learning application supports the desired instructional strategy.
8. The digital material provides a clear measure of achieving/meetinglearning objectives and goals.9. The e-learning application encourages and supports reflection, deepthinking, knowledge integration and making connections.
B. Learning Content (40%)
10. Its scope is appropriate for the intended learning objectives andintended learners.
1. There is proper sequencing of topics.2. Its presentation (of the lesson) is clearly conveyed.
3. It facilitates the user’s exploration of the area of knowledge both withinand beyond the learning experience.
4. It iappropriately identifies the intended learner/s (1
, etc.5. It provides adequate information to meet the intended learningobjectives.6. It is accurate and error free.
7. It covers the learning scope prescribed in the curriculum.
9. It reflects authentic and situational context (e.g. cultural values, etc.)
10. It reflects best practice and contemporary understanding of thediscipline and the knowledge domain.