These Mother’s Day printables are just a smallTHANK YOUfor visiting our blog and/or becomingour fan on facebook. We hope you find them as easy and as much fun as we do!Kim ByersOwner & Creative Director
custom invitations. creative party décor.
NAPKIN RINGlist of materials:
• 8½ x 11” paper• paper trimmer or scissors• double sided tape
• for exact color match to the file, and to save your home printer color cartridge, print them at your localoffice supply store• if you print them at home, turn off or select “none” on your printer’s print to scale feature, if it has one
If you have any questions regarding our printables collection, please e-mail us email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
© 2010 The Celebration Shoppe, LLC (for individual use only. do not distribute.)
• print and cut• roll or fold (with or without utensils) your napkins• snugly wrap your napkin rings around each• close with double sided tape
BEVERAGE MARKERlist of materials:
• 8½ x 11” paper• paper trimmer or scissors• craft glue
• print and cut• apply craft glue to each end of the marker, leaving the middle• attach slip to straw, glass stem or bottle neck, matchingeach side up• optional flag tip: trim triangle out of the end of the slip
PLACECARDlist of materials:
• 8½ x 11” paper(white cardstock is recommendedfor best results)• paper trimmer or scissors
• print and cut