2. social integration/making new friends;
3.students\u2019 perception of the course and of Kingston University.
However, what was surprising was that:
1. students desired the involvement of academic tutors in the Facebook group;
2. Facebook was used to establish new contacts and not to just to continue and extend existing
Other lessons learned include:
1. the need for academic staff involvement;
2. academic staff development around use of social networking sites and key issues (e.g.
1. Were you a Facebook user before joining
our Media and Cultural Studies at Kingston
University Facebook group?
2. Did you use a mobile device - e.g. an
internet-enable mobile phone - to access
3. Have you added any more Facebook friends
from Kingston University as a result of
joining the group?
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.