– It is the classification of goods based ondurability, tangibilty and use.
- Performance of the product that derives customersatisfaction.
- It is the totality of features that affect how a productlooks and functions in terms of customer requirements.
- Many products can be offered with varying featuresthat supplement its basic function. A company selects new andappropriate features based on customer requirements.
A brand can be defines as “a name , term
symbol, or design or a combination of them that uniquelyidentifies the goods and services of a seller or a group of sellersand differentiates them from those of the competitors.
- All the activities of designing and producing thecontainer for a product is called packaging. It consists of primarypackaging, secondary packaging and shipping packaging.