a. patients perception on the reason of her hospitalizationb. identification of more effective ways of copingc. exploration of inadequate coping skills
d. establishment of regular meeting of schedules
8. Preparing the client for the termination phase begins:
a. pre orientationb. orientation
9. A helping relationship is a process characterized by:
a. recovery promotingb. mutual interaction
c. growth facilitating
d. health enhancing
10. During the nurse patient interaction, the nurse assesses the ff: todetermine the patients coping strategy:
a. how are you feeling right now?b. do you have anyone to take you home?c. what do you think will help you right now?
d. How does your problem affect your life?
11. As a counselor, the nurse performs which of the ff: task?
a. encourage client to express feelings and concerns
b. helps client to learn a dance or song to enable her to participate in activitiesc. help the client prepare in group activitiesd. assist the client in setting limits on her behavior
12. Freud stresses out that the EGO
a. Distinguishes between things in the mind and things in the reality.
b. Moral arm of the personality that strives for perfection than pleasure.c. Reservoir of instincts and drivesd. Control the physical needs instincts.
13. A 16 year old child is hospitalized, according to Erik Erikson, what is anappropriate intervention?
a. tell the friends to visit the child
b. encourage patient to help child learn lessons missedc. call the priest to intervened. tell the child’s girlfriend to visit the child.
14. NMS is characterized by :
a. hypertension, hyperthermia, flushed and dry skin.
b. Hypotension, hypothermia, flushed and dry skin
.c. Hypertension, hyperthermia, diaphoresisd. Hypertension, hypothermia, diaphoresis
15. Which of the following drugs needs a WBC level checked regularl?