2. To ensure that the corporate gets adequate return from the students in terms of the money and
time spent on them during the training so that there is a mutual return of experience and
During the training the student will be under the supervision of a person in the organization who
will act as his/her corporate guide. He/she will provide guidelines on how the student should
work during her stay with the organization. In addition, each student will be guided by a faculty
of JIMS, Kalkaji. The student will be required to report to the faculty guide immediately after
joining the company for the project. The student is required to meet the faculty guide before
departing for the summer training and take necessary instruction from him/her.
All the students have to prepare and submit a written project at the end of the training. This need not necessarily be a statistical or analytical report; it could be a learning and experience sharing report. The project report will have to be certified by the organization. Detailed guidelines for writing Project Report is attached herewith for your reference(Annexure –III).
2. The corporate organization will be taking a strong view of the punctuality and behavior of the student during the training and therefore the student is required to be on his/her best behavior and inculcate the good norms of the organization.
5. No student should try to copy or use information in such a way that will project false image of
the company. All students are required to maintain strict confidentiality of any information they
come across in the organizations in course of their training. The student involved in any
malpractice shall be duly penalized.
Along with the data regarding the topic, following general information is to be collected by students undergoing in - company or in – plant training irrespective of their functional areas/topic, etc.
4. Detailed Organizational charts
5. Annual Reports for last 5 years.
6. Historical background of the company.
7. Future plans of the company.
8. Product, literature, photographs of the product, technical details, etc.
9. List of competitors.
10. Other relevant information such as future plans, export strategy, market share etc.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?