which he resides, as the case may be, shall be punished as an accessory tothe crime of treason.
³ The penalty of prision correccional shall beinflicted upon any person who:
1. Without authority therefor, enters a warship, fort, or naval ormilitary establishment or reservation to obtain any information,plans, photographs, or other data of a confidential nature relative tothe defense of the Philippine Archipelago; or
2. Being in possession, by reason of the public office he holds, of thearticles, data, or information referred to in the preceding paragraph,discloses their contents to a representative of a foreign nation.
The penalty next higher in degree shall be imposed if the offender be apublic officer or employee.
Section Two. ³ Provoking war and disloyalty in case of war
nciting to war or giving motives for reprisals
. ³ The penalty of reclusion temporal shall be imposed upon any public officer or employee,and that of prision mayor upon any private individual, who, by unlawful orunauthorized acts provokes or gives occasion for a war involving or liableto involve the Philippine Islands or exposes Filipino citizens to reprisalson their persons or property.
iolation of neutrality
. ³ The penalty of prision correccionalshall be inflicted upon anyone who, on the occasion of a war in which theGovernment is not involved, violates any regulation issued by competentauthority for the purpose of enforcing neutrality.
orrespondence with hostile country
. ³ Any person who in timeof war, shall have correspondence with an enemy country or territoryoccupied by enemy troops shall be punished:
1. By prision correccional, if the correspondence has beenprohibited by the Government;
2. By prision mayor, if such correspondence be carried on in ciphersor conventional signs; and
3. By reclusion temporal, if notice or information be given therebywhich might be useful to the enemy. If the offender intended to aidthe enemy by giving such notice or information, he shall suffer thepenalty of reclusion temporal to death.