07/11/2010 1:26 PM
Fwd: [ronpaul-184] BREAKING NEWS: Two more 'tea party' plaintiffs drop Feder...
Just FYI.Becki:I think we've covered everything but just to make certain you understand inunmistakable English:
1) Mr. Hoyt and Mr. Lee are not men of integrity or honor if they stoop so low tolie, misrepresent facts and distort the truth. I've been a target for years but forthem to attack an individual like Peg Dunmire with her having done nothing todeserve it - is not honorable and not an action of integrity. Mr. Hoyt, according toassociates of his, have misused Orlando Tea Party funds and that's a seriousmatter. A full audit of those funds is required and the call for that accounting will become a major issue for other unaffiliated tea parties in the days ahead.
You can't call for political transparency without providing full transparency with your own group. Florida TEA party has it - Mr. Hoyt is refusing to release theinformation - duplicitous - not 'honorable.'
2) Apparently you do need to hear about accomplishments because you areapparently unaware of the role I have played in this community and statewide inpromoting freedom and liberty and leading the anti-tax movement statewide forthirty years... all 'tea party' type activities which you profess to be concerned about.
3) I have never slandered Mr. Hoyt. If you have any actual evidence of this baseless allegation - produce it or drop it.
4) I don't know who "Deborah W." is so I can't comment on that.
5) You don't own the right to tea party name and you don't determine who isinvolved in the tea party or not. The TEA party consists of movement leaders andour candidates are tea party movement people. The TEA party is the ONLY entity in Florida legally authorized as the TEA party. No one elected you 'queen' of thetea party movement and no one elected Jason Hoyt as 'king.' He's one of thousands and so are you. I was also on the very first conference call back inFebruary of 09 with Tom Gaitens - so what?
6) Finally, and this probably tells everyone more about you than me, in my lastemail I did not say that "I liked Grayson" and you know it. What I said was (fromthe last email:
"No splitting the vote - just ensuring a conservativechoice in November against Grayson (whom a lot of folks on thisgroup as well as Dr. Paul have very little dispute with) Dr. Paulintroduced him several times last year at the Liberty Summit tothunderous applause - chose your audience more carefully next time you do a personal attack tirade."
Exactly where do you get "I like Grayson" from this statement?