January 24, 2007
To: Jack H. Cage
President, Cage Talent
789 E. 171h ST
Brooklyn NY 11230
(917) 538w9204 Phone
(212) 202w4271 FAX
Attn: Mr. Cage
With reference to your offer and subsequent discussions we had with you for your placement
services. we are pleased to make an agreement. for full time direct placements. on the following
terms and conditions specified and agreed hereunder:
This agreement wil be valid for the period commencing from January 24, 2007 to
June 24, 2007.
I) You wil provide qualty services on need to need basis. during the
complete term of contrct.
2) You wil be entitled to placement fee ofmaximum of200/ of
the Total Cash Compensation of
the joining associate, only after such selected associate joins the services of the company on
the terms and conditions as specified hereunder. Further, all payments would be made after
completion of onewIDonth period of service of the associate and also within thirty days of
the invoice by the vendor.
3) Payment wil be due within 30 days of the first day of employment of the candidate with
Client. If Client does not hire an applicant from Ca2c Talent. there is no fee due.
4) You shall maintain utmost confidentiality and discretion in using Sat
yam's name and you shall
not reveal any informtion pertaining to it in the course of your discussion(s) with poteniial
employees and or competitors. You also agree not to divulge the execution of this agreement to
any of your clients or prospective employees.
5) You shall not, individually or as an organization, directly or indirectly place any of Sat
employees with any of your other clients during the tenure of this agreement and at least six
months from the date of termination of this agreement.
6) You hereby expressly agree to pay liquidated damages as a penalty for breach of any of the
terms as stated in clause (4) and (5) herein above.
7) In the event of employee joining though you leaves the company within 3 months from date
of his/her joining, you shall ensure to replace such employee with equally qualified, experienced
candidate (to the satisfaction of Sat
yam) fre of any additional Placement fee. failng which you
shall be liable to return 50% of your placement fee collected for such candidate.