music, videos and software programs of all types.
2) You can create your own personal digital library.
3) You can post your own resources to share with students and others.
4) You can communicate with people all over the world.
4) course notes or outlines
5) schedules of assignments and activities
6) review questions or exercises
7) your own virtual book or articles
2) takes up no physical space except for the media you use
3) low cost or free
4) fits on a flash drive, CD, DVD, or on the hard drive of your computer
5) easy to add to or share with others
3) Library of Congress5
4) MIT Open Source Collection6
5) The National Academy Press7 (digital collection and search engine)
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?