Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Save to My Library
Look up keyword or section
Like this
74Activity
P. 1
Project on Herohonda

Project on Herohonda

Ratings: (0)|Views: 11,505|Likes:
Published by dinesh

More info:

Published by: dinesh on Jul 29, 2010
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as RTF, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

07/28/2013

pdf

text

original

 
 HERO HONDA
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
During the 80s, Hero Honda became the first company in India to prove that it was possibleto drive a vehicle without polluting the roads. The company introduced new generationmotorcycles that set industry benchmarks for fuel thrift and low emission. A legendary 'Fillit - Shut it - Forget it' campaign captured the imagination of commuters across India, andHero Honda sold millions of bikes purely on the commitment of increased mileage.In today world customer is the king irrespective of whatever the business may be ,wherever the operations may be .A good business organization is known by its strong customer loyalty, which turns to become a unified family.The project assigned to me by the company was a market study on 100cc bikes among thedealers and customers with special reference to hero Honda dealer and loyalty of customerstowards the bike. The objective of the study was to find out the dealers and customersopinion about the 100cc bikes with special reference to hero Honda dealer to understandhow market fluctuations affect their strategic decision. The research methodology wasdescriptive in nature encompassing a sample of 200customers for in-depth analysisIt was observed that 80%of the respondents are interested to purchase Hero Honda motor vehicle .are in the age group of 18-35. A large part of respondents with majority of 60% aresatisfied with the availability of spare part and remaining 40% says no. It was observed thatthe 92% resplendence are either highly satisfied are just satisfied and remaining 8% aredissatisfied.Different models Hero Honda vehicles can be introduced for ladies, with better comfort,speed and power, so that it can cater to the changing tastes of women.
Dept of MBA, M.V.J.C.E, Bangalore
 1
 
 HERO HONDAMore service station should be established in every part of the city, so those customershave an easy accessibility.With a strong sales and service network of 650 Authorized dealership, 1500 authorizedservice centers and over 1000 certified service points, Hero Honda is growing fromstrength to strength. Hero Honda motor should also start producing other models andshould add a different style and variety to their product line. This will surely attract morecustomers. This will help to increase the existing goodwill and position in the market.The experience gained during the analysis and drawing inferences was an exiting andinformative exercise under the guidance of unit head.
Dept of MBA, M.V.J.C.E, Bangalore
 2
 
 HERO HONDA
COMPANY PROFILE
The joint venture between India's Hero Group and Honda Motor Company, Japan has notonly created the world's single largest two wheeler company but also one of the mostsuccessful joint ventures worldwide.During the 80s, Hero Honda became the first company in India to prove that it was possibleto drive a vehicle without polluting the roads. The company introduced new generationmotorcycles that set industry benchmarks for fuel thrift and low emission. A legendary
'Fillit - Shut it - Forget it'
campaign captured the imagination of commuters across India, andHero Honda sold millions of bikes purely on the commitment of increased mileage.Over 20 million Hero Honda two wheelers tread Indian roads today. These are almost asmany as the number of people in Finland, Ireland and Sweden put together!Hero Honda has consistently grown at double digits since inception; and today, everysecond motorcycle sold in the country is a Hero Honda. Every 30 seconds, someone inIndia buys Hero Honda's top -selling motorcycle – Splendor. This festive season, thecompany sold half a million two wheelers in a single month—a feat unparalleled in globalautomotive history.Hero Honda bikes currently roll out from its three globally benchmarked manufacturingfacilities. Two of these are based at Dharuhera and Gurgaon in Haryana and the third stateof the art manufacturing facility was inaugurated at Haridwar, Uttrakhand in April thisyear. These plants together are capable of producing out 4.4 million units per year.Hero Honda's extensive sales and service network now spans over 3000 customer touch points. These comprise a mix of dealerships, service and spare points, spare parts stockiestand authorized representatives of dealers located across different geographies.Hero Honda values its relationship with customers. Its unique CRM initiative - Hero HondaPassport Program, one of the largest programs of this kind in the world, has over 3 millionmembers on its roster. The program has not only helped Hero Honda understand itscustomers and deliver value at different price points, but has also created a loyal
Dept of MBA, M.V.J.C.E, Bangalore
 3

Activity (74)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 hundred reads
1 thousand reads
Tejas Gorasiya liked this
Mahima Anil liked this
karan460 liked this
tejaas liked this
pardeepbth liked this
9832155922 liked this
sarvesh.bharti liked this
Kishan Pant liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->