a. An optimal state is present.
b. Arrays are offline (controllers idle and no background or application tasks is running).
c. Controller firmware is at 6.14 or higher.
d. Only the first Ethernet port is in use on the controllers.
e. The management host to run the upgrade utility is identified.
f. The latest management software (CAM 6.4) has been installed to Laptop or Host connected to
2. Verify that the controller IP addresses are static.
3. There should be no I/O running in the array.
4. Reset each controller A and B through CAM.
5. Install the Upgrade UtilitySMFWUpgInstaller-WS32-10.36.31.06.exe (For Windows) or
6. After installing the Upgrade Utility you can launch this through below directory:-
For Windows 32-bit it will be C:\Program Files\CFWDnld\client\STKupgrade.bat and For Solaris it
will be ./opt/CFWDnld/client/SMfwupgrade.
When you will start the upgrade utility that time you will get the below prompt. You can choose
the Manual Selection for a particular array. If you want to select the no of arrays then you need to
do Automatic Selection.
Now bringing you back...
Please enter your email address below to reset your password. We will send you an email with instructions on how to continue.
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.