• Select a date.
• Select a venue.
• Introduce self, explain the blogtail party to the restaurant manager.
• Check with restaurant manager to confirm a clear event date and time.
• Send the manager the link to the wrap-up doc for our Pure Wine event.http://scr.bi/8YfYcg and the
eventbrite.com invitation link.
• Get the restaurant’s twitter handle, if it exists. And the website address.
• Find out if the restaurant is actively managing its foursquare account.
• Encourage the restaurant to do something special for the bloggers at the party.
• Create the eventbrite registration.
• Create a hashtag for the event, or just use #hocoblogs.
• Find and include links to Howchow posts about the place, the foursquare URL, Hocoloco-girl post,
• Write an event announcement and send it to The Columbia Flier calendar section.
• Tweet the event on @hocoblogs.
• Post the event on my Facebook page, published to my Hoco list.
• Blog about it on Hometown-Columbia.com.
• Ask the bloggers to share the news of the party in their networks and on their blogs, where relevant.
• Create a Facebook note (but not an event) and tag bloggers in it.
Use your Facebook login and see what your friends are reading and sharing.
Now bringing you back...
Please enter your email address below to reset your password. We will send you an email with instructions on how to continue.