raise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return.
Laa 'illaha 'illallahu wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'alaakulli shay'in Qadeer Subhaanallahi, walhamdu lillaahi, wa laa 'ilaha 'illallahu, wallaahu'akbar, wa laa hawla wa laa Quwwata 'illaa billaahil-'Aliyyil-'Adheem, Rabbighfir lee.There is none worth of worship but Allah alone, Who has no partner, His is the dominion andto Him belongs all praise, and He is able to do all things. Glory is to Allah.
raise is to Allah.There is none worth of worship but Allah. Allah is the Most Great. There is no might and nopowers except by Allah¶s leave, the Exalted, the Mighty. My Lord, forgive me.Whoever says this will be forgiven, and if he supplicates Allah, his prayer will be answered; if he performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted.
4. To make Miswaak when awakening is Sunnah
This is a separate Sunnah to when making Miswaak in Wudhu5.When wearing one¶s trousers, first put on the right leg, then the left one. When putting ona kurta or shirt, first put on the right sleeve and then the left one. The same procedureshould be followed when wearing a vest. When wearing a shoe, first put on the right shoe.When removing any garment or shoe, first remove the left, then the right. This is the Sunnahmethod when removing any garment from the body
ukhari, Tirmidhi ³the chapter on
clothing´ and Shamaaile Tirmidhi).
2. Sunnah of Going to the
When entering the toilet
1. Recite the following and enter with your left foot:[Bismillaahi] Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-khubthi walkhabaa'ith.(Before entering) [In the Name of Allah]. (Then) O Allah, I seek protection in You from themale and female unclean spirits.
ukhari 1/45, Muslim 1/283)
2. Before immersing the hands into any bucket, drum, container, utensils, wash them thricethoroughly.
Tirmidhi Vol. 1, pg. 13)
3. Water and lumps of earth should be taken to the toilet for the purpose of Isthinja (Washingprivates). However if these are already in the toilet then it is not necessary. It is Sunnah totake the clods of earth. (Tissue will suffice).
4. Whilst going to the toilet Rasulallah always covered his head and wore shoes
5. One should not stand up and urinate but sit and urinate
6. It is best to lower oneself as much as possible before uncovering oneself for isthinja