Selection of Chair and Vice-Chair
Bob Beyer; City of San Mateo, was elected as Chair.
Meg Monroe, City of Burlingame, was elected as Vice Chair until May 2007.
• Suggestion begin with a base number, by January 2007, allocations to come later.
• Housing elements due June 2009
• Draft allocation number due to ABAG - June 2007
• Trading: May take place June 2007 - March 2008
1. Develop a formula to find point of reference.
2. Wait to get a number default from ABAG.
3. Jurisdiction offer their own numbers as starting point.
e.g. 100 units for water.
• Total regional number will probably be 12,000 - 18,000 projected number’s based on growth.
• HCD numbers should come out in March
• In RHNA 3, the number was 16,305
- We have used 9,338 units thus far
- 18,000 - 7000 = 11,000 additional (est number) (remaining) units to plan for
- Above Moderate
50% weight on Bay Area average
50% on what already exists
↓Now simplified to only Bay Area average.
breakdown completed by 12/31.)
a. Base numbers on ABAG’s current methodology.
b. Base numbers on ABAG’s former methodology.
c. Base numbers on County number’s.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.