branch_23(config-if)# ip address 192.168.5.21 255.255.255.240 branch_23(config-if)# no shutdown
3. Which two commands ensure that any password that permits access to the privileged EXECmode is not shown in plain text when the configuration files are displayed? (Choose two.)
• Router(config)# enable secret cisco
• Router(config)# enable cisco• Router(config)# encryption
• Router(config)# enable login encrypted• Router(config)# enable password
• Router(config)# service password
4. A new network is to be configured on a router. Which of the following tasks must becompleted to configure this interface and implement dynamic IP routing for the new network?(Choose three.)
• Select the routing protocol to be configured.• Assign an IP address and subnet mask to the interface•
Update the ip host configuration information with the device name and new interface IPaddress.
• Configure the routing protocol with the new netw
ork IP address.
• Configure the routing protocol with the new interface IP address and subnet mask.• Configure the routing protocol in use on all other enterprise routers with the new network
5. How does TCP ensure the reliable transfer of data?
• if data segments are not received from the source, the destination requests that the segments be
• If an acknowledgment of the transmitted segments is not received from the destination in a
predetermined amount of the time, the source resends the data.
• TCP uses the SYN
-ACKportion of the three-way handshake to ensure that all data has been received.
• The TCP Protocol Interpreter process verifies the transmitted data at source and destination.
6. A network administrator is asked to design a system to allow simultaneous access to theInternet for 250 users. The ISP for this network can only supply five public IPs. What can beused to accomplish this task?
• routable translation• dynamic translation• static translation• port