ANÁLISE DA LETRA
Have A Nice Day -
1- Why you wanna tell me how to live my life?
gíria, modo correto: why you WANT tell me ...
Object pronouns2- Who are you to tell me if it's black or white?
If it´s black white
– IF- 1º CONDIÇÃO.3- Momma, can you help me try to understand?
- modal verbs
Object pronouns4- Is innocence the difference ‘tween a boy and a man’
‘tween a boy and a man’
- gíria, abreviação de BETWEEN.5- My daddy lived a lie, that's just the price that he paid
- Possessive adjectives6- Sacrificed his life, just slaving away
- Possessive adjectives
7- Oh, if there's one thing I hang onto
If there's one thing I hang onto
- IF – 2º CONDIÇÃO.8- That gets me thru the night
Object pronouns9- I ain't gonna do what I don't want to
– Gíria, abreviação- Forma correta: I am not going to live...10- I'm gonna live my life
- forma correta: I am going to live my life11- Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
- -ING + preposição (with)12- Standing on the ledge, I'll show the wind how to fly
Standing on –
-ING + preposição(on)
futuro will, abreviação. I WILL show ...13- When the world gets in my face
- Possessive adjectives14- I say...15- Have a nice day!16-
Have a nice day!