RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCKDO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRICSHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICEPERSONNEL.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,within an equilateral triangle, is intended toalert the user to the presence of uninsulateddangerous voltage within the productsenclosure that may be of sufficient magnitudeto constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateraltriangle is intended to alert the user tothe presence of important operating andmaintenance (servicing) instructions in theliterature accompanying the appliance.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock,do not expose this equipment to rain or moisture.To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock,keep this equipment away from all liquids.Use and store only in locations whichare not exposed to the risk of dripping or splashing liquids, and do not place any liquidcontainers on top of the equipment.
Always keep memory cards out of the reach of babies and small children.
The mains plug of the power supply cord shallremain readily operable.The AC receptacle (mains socket outlet) shall beinstalled near the equipment and shall be easilyaccessible.To completely disconnect this equipment from theAC mains, disconnect the mains plug from the ACreceptacle.
In order to maintain adequate ventilation, donot install or place this unit in a bookcase,built-in cabinet or any other confined space. Toprevent risk of electric shock or fire hazard dueto overheating, ensure that curtains and anyother materials do not obstruct the ventilation.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock andannoying interference, use the recommendedaccessories only.
This apparatus can be operated at a voltage inthe range of 110 - 240 V AC.Voltages other than 120 V are not intended for U.S.A. and Canada.Operation at a voltage other than 120 VAC may require the use of a different ACplug. Please contact either a local or foreignPanasonic authorized service center for assistance in selecting an alternate AC plug.
A coin type battery is installed inside of theunit.Do not store the unit in temperatures over 60 °C (140 °F).Do not leave the unit in an automobileexposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time with doors and windows closed.
Danger of explosion or fire if battery ismistreated.Do not leave the battery in an automobileexposed to direct sunlight for a long periodof time with doors and windows closed.Do not disassemble the battery or disposeof it in fire.Do not store the battery in temperatures over 60°C (140°F).Use specified charger.Replace battery only with same or specifiedtype.
Excessive sound pressure from earphones andheadphones can cause hearing loss.
Do not leave the unit in direct contact with theskin for long periods of time when in use.Low temperature burn injuries may be sufferedif the high temperature parts of this unit arein direct contact with the skin for long periodsof time.
Read this first!
indicates safety information.