* New games supported :
- The King of Fighters 2000
- Ganryu (decrypted C)
- Nightmare in the Dark (decrypted C)
- Strikers 1945+ (decrypted C)
- Prehistoric Isle 2 (decrypted C)
The "(decrypted C)" games load faster, require less RAM than their coun
correct rom sizes
* Rewrote Romcenter dat generator. Should be 100% perfect now :)
* New ClrMAMEPro dat generator.
* Changed it so the Load dialog box filters don't act on Audit or DAT gener
1.34 * New games supported :
- Nightmare in the Dark
- Strikers 1945+
- Prehistoric Isle 2
Kudos to Nicola Salmoria for breaking the encryption. Impressive job.
* Alpha Mission 2 romset has changed to match the latest MAME
* Changed The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle so it uses the real e
cantly less ram, and
loads really faster.
It uses :
using the real encrypted roms)
- kf99_s1d.rom which was released some time ago
- kof99_v*.rom and kof99_m1.rom from kof99.zip
- kf99n_p1.rom and kf99n_p2.rom from the new kof99n.zip from MAME 0.56
(totally forgot about these in 1.32...)
* Added Paths configuration dialog box (in File menu)
* Changed The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle to support MrLee/Bill
No need for kf99_s1d.rom anymore.
* Added All/Only available/Only missing filters for Load game dialog box.
* Changed the save state format for the better:
Example: WinKawaks.exe ffight -fullscreen
* Added some new tracklists, courtesy of DarkCloud
* Added video memory allocation control in the Video menu
* Added autodetection of the best video memory allocation on first time run
* Added PNG screenshot functions.
1.32 * Drivers for
- Armored Warriors (Euro 941011)
- Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter (US 970625)
- Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter (Japan 970707)
- Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter (Japan 970702)
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (US 970519)
The correct roms for SFAU.ZIP are
* King of Fighter 99 now uses the MAME CPU roms:
- kof99_p1.rom (4mb, CRC32 006e4532)
- kof99_p2.rom (4mb, CRC32 90175f15)
- the older kf99_p1d.rom (1mb, CRC32 909b18c4) is *still needed*
- the older kf99_p2d.rom and kf99_p2x.rom aren't needed anymore.
MAME conventions. PLEASE READ SET_CHANGES.TXT FOR MORE INFORMATION
* Louder (better) QSound and YM2151/OKI (CPS2 and CPS1 games)
* Added option to control QSound amplification in WinKawaks.ini and Sound m
* NeoGeo sound interpolation (Thanks ElSemi :))
* Fix in NeoGeo savestates (still compatible with old ones)
* Corrected NeoGeo Y zoom to use the real hardware method. Needs NG-LO.ROM.
* Finally added an "Auto start game" option :)
* Added individual saving for 68000 overclocking (saves setting in the game
* Fixed protection for RealBout Fatal Fury 2
* Added protection for Fatal Fury 2
* New, much improved Redefine Keys dialog box
* Many CPS1 fixes:
- Captain Commando set to 4 player for netplay
- Player 4 mapped in Captain Commando
- Player 3 mapped in Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and Warriors of Fate
- Test menu for all CPS1 games (press F11 or whatever you redefined it to
- EEPROM no longer saved for EEPROMless games
- Timing fixes (fixes Mercs splash screen, Pang 3 bottom of screen...)
- Sprite/bg sync fix
* Drivers for
- Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara (Euro 960209)
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (US 940818)
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (US 940705)
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (Euro 950727)
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (Euro 950605)
1.30 * NeoGeo emulation !
- Support for 136 games
- Runs the new King of Fighters 99 dump ! (see FAQ for details)
- Excellent compatibility: runs all games with sound
- Works with macros, netplay, sprite table, etc
- Specific settings in the INI for the fullscreen resolution
- Please read the FAQ for eventual troubleshooting
* defaultkeys.ini becomes
- defaultkeysCPS.ini for CPS1/2 games
- defaultkeysMVS.ini for NeoGeo games
So, rename your defaultkeys.ini to defaultkeysCPS.ini
and create a new one for NeoGeo games named defaultkeysMVS.ini
1.20 * New drivers
- Battle Circuit (Japan 970319)
- Eco Fighters (World 931203)
- Vampire: The Night Warriors (Japan 940630)
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (US 980904)
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (US 980629)
- Street Fighter Zero 3 (Japan 980727)
- Saturday Night Slam Masters (World)
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?