APRIL 13th, 2010 - REGULAR MEETING
Council President Murphy called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm and read the
Open Public Meetings Statement:
The notice requirements provided for in the “Open Public Meetings Act” have
been satisfied. Notice of this meeting was properly given in a notice which was
transmitted to the Times of Trenton and the Trentonian, filed with the Clerk of the
Township of Ewing and posted in the Ewing Township Municipal Complex, all on
the 8th day of January, 2010.
Mr. Cox – Present
Jack Ball, Mayor
Mr. Steinmann- Present
David Thompson, Administrator
Ms. Wollert- Present
Mike Hartsough, Attorney
Mr. Summiel – Present
Kim Macellaro, Deputy Clerk
President Murphy- Present
1. Ewing Sunshine Bowl Committee (Prospect Heights Fire Co., Pennington
Road Fire Co., West Trenton Fire Co. and the Ewing Township Police Dept.)
will be presenting a check to the Sunshine Foundation. Accepting for the
Sunshine Foundation will be Cathy DiConstanzo, President of the Mercer
County Chapter and Dave Burns, Chairperson for the annual “Dreamlift”.
STATEMENTS AND COMMENTS FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC FOR
ITEMSO N THE AGENDA
Ron Prykanowski (16 Thurston Ave) indicated that he supported the
licensing of cats, rather than TNR.
The Clerk read the Consent Agenda:
1. Authorization for the Chief Financial Officer to pay Township bills in the
amount of $713,118.91.
2. Approval of minutes of the meeting of March 22nd, 2010 (Agenda), March
23rd, 2010 (Regular) and April 6th, 2010 (Special Meeting).
3. A Resolution authorizing a Refund, as recommended by the Tax Collector in
the amount of $59.25 for April 1, 2010 sewer bill to Marshall, John T., 1717
Linvale-Harbourton Road, Lambertville, NJ 08530 for property owner
Marshall, John T., for Block: 322 Lot: 21 also known as 2310 Stuyvesant Ave
4. A Resolution authorizing a Refund, as recommended by the Tax Collector in
the amount of $61.92 for April 1, 2010 sewer bill to Zeppenfeld III. S. Dan,
P.O. Box 5344, Trenton, NJ 08638 for property owner Zeppenfeld III. S.
Dan, for Block: 232 Lot: 13 also known as 1959 Pennington Road for
5. A Resolution authorizing St. John’s Baptist Church to hold a block
party/road closing on July 24th, 2010 for a car show.
6. A Resolution authorizing St. John’s Baptist Church-Unity Day Committee to
hold a parade and block party/road closing on June 12th, 2010.