Spices, Herbs, Oils and Vinegars by flavor
– chili powder, chocolate shavings, grated orange peel2.
– allspice, mustard seeds, ginger, pineapple or citrus juice,honey, garlic, jalapenos. Cilantro, curry, vanilla3.
– peppercorns, rosemary, white wine, Dijon mustard, tarragon, dill,shallots or garlic, chives, parsley, lemon peel4.
– white, blanck and pink peppercorns, rosemary, balsamic vinegar,oregano, garlic, basil5.
– ground yellow mustard, white sugar, dried lavender,brown sugar6.
– red wine or lemon juice, garlic, mint or dill, grated lemonpeel, snipped parsley, chives, oregano, olive oil7.
Smoke and fire
– smoked paprika, chipotle chili flakes, snipped driedtomatoes, lime juice, liquid smoke8.
– Fresh and powdered garlic, sea salt, basil9.
– rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, scallions, blackand white sesame seeds, crystallized ginger, red pepper flakes, basil,peanut oil10.
– Hickory smoked salt, light brown sugar, liquid smoke, bbq, soysauce, steak seasoning, peppercorns, garlic, red wine vinegar11.
– curry powder, crushed red pepper flakes, chopped pistachios,yogurt, garlic, mint, grated lime peel, minced ginger, cinnomon, coriander,cumin, mustard12.
– lemon or lime juice, cumin, oregano, minced jalapenos, garlic,splash of enchilada sauce or salsa, chopped tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder,chocolate, cinnamon.