Box 2244 www.llbdance.caLac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0info@llbdance.ca
Dates to Remember!
– Cecchetti Day in Edmonton for our Ballet groups – Junior 5 and above November 11
– Classes are cancelled for Remembrance Day November 14
– Classes are cancelled November 21
– Parent Viewing Week!!
Venue Changes for November:
Saturday, November 20
– Donna’s classes will be held at the Kinsmen HallSunday, November 21
– Megan’s classes will be held at the Dr Swift GymSunday, November 21
– Melissa’s classes will be at the Dr. Swift lunch roomThursday, November 25
– Donna’s classes will be held at JubileeJust a reminder, classes are at McArthur unless you hear otherwise. If there are any other venuechanges besides the ones listed in our newsletter, you will receive a call from your phone parent. If you would like to confirm where classes are being held, please go to our website atwww.llbdance.ca. It is being updated weekly with venue information.
- All the parent supervision rosters are ready for each class. If you haven’t receivedone please contact your day rep. Supervision is very important for the safety of our dancers.
– We would like to attend Athabasca Dance Festival again this year. However, the dateshave changed and this year it is
– This is the 2
weekend of our Spring Break.
Please let your instructor if you know you are unable to attend this festival as soon as possible. Weneed to figure out if we should choose an alternative festival.The 2
Festival chosen by our instructors is Sundance Stars Dance Festival in Fort Saskatchewan.This festival runs from April 13
.The Dance Society pays for all group fees to attend both festivals (ages 6yrs and up). If you knowyou can’t attend the festival(s), please let your instructor and Pam know ASAP @ 623-8336. Wedo not get a refund for dancers who do not attend. If there is anyone that already knows they can’tattend, we can register accordingly. Festival registrations will be sent in by the end of November.Solo and duet festival fees are the responsibility of the parents. Fees must be paid beforeregistrations are sent in. Also a $50 costume deposit must be paid before ordering solo/duetcostumes. If your dancer is doing a solo/duet, please contact Pam for festival fee amounts.
– This month our fundraisers are Toothbrushes and King Sized Chocolate Bars!These will be done by pre-order only. Please check your bins for order forms for both of these greatfundraisers. Orders can be handed in on Monday, November 15
& November 18
from 4-6pm atMcArthur Place.