1) Establish touch early on;
as soon as you start speaking touch them to get their attention then withdraw, you need to convey you’re comfortable touchingattractive women. It makes it a lot easier to establish trust and go in for the kisslater on if they are used to your touch.
2) ALWAYS have a prepared conversation starter;
being prepared makes you feel a lot more confident and you’re also ready to approach in most situations evenif it’s just “Hey I’m Alex …you look like an interesting person”.
3) Approach immediately within 3 seconds;
this eliminates the “stalker-ish” vibemost guys give off before approaching. If you approach women immediatelythey’ll notice it and appreciate the spontaneity, they will also assume you’re aconfident guy and be more attracted to you.
4) Make strong eye contact;
men who possess a powerful presence have strongeye contact whereas weak men look down and shy away from eye contact for “fear of being discovered” and/or lack of confidence.
1) Taking yourself too seriously, being businesslike or too sophisticated, twitchy movements, tense shoulders
; i.e. not laughing, smiling or being relaxed
2) Talking too fast;
being concerned that people will stop listening unless yousay something that will interest them
3) Laughing at your own jokes;
this is a big turn-off and conveys social nervousness
4) Standing with legs not spaced at least half a meter apart
; don’t worry that you'll infringe on other people's personal space
5) Talking too softly or loud;
don’t concern yourself that you'll impose yourself on people and their personal space…? Confident men aren't afraid to project their voice... although, talking obviously too LOUD can also be seen asovercompensating