Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- After Hermione stoppedtaking Muggle Studies, she said thatthe number of her additional classeswere now equal to the number of additional classes of Harry and Ron.However, she had to studyNumerology, Care of MagicalCreatures and Ancient Runes. It is
still more than the boys’ additional c
lasses, because they studied only Care of Magical Creatures and Divination.- At the beginning of the book it says that Harry knows about Dobbyworking at Hogwarts. But when Hermione leads Potter to the kitchen and hemeets Dobby, he is surprised.
- Student Fawcett is mentioned twice in the book. First time - "Madame
Pomfrey already treated Miss Fawcett of Ravenclaw.” The second time it says"Minus 10 points from Hufflepuff, Fawcett.” Split personality or just relatives?
- When Harry arrives back at The Burrow and hears about the horrors of
the Weasley twins, Ginny tells him that there is always something blowing up intheir room. But at that moment the twins were still minors, so how can they usemagic outside the school?
- Mrs. Weasley read an article by Rita Skeeter about Hermione's
relationship with Harry and Krum in the "Witch Weekly.” However, when Mrs.
Weasley came to the third test and met Hermione, Harry said: "Mrs. Weasley,you certainly do not believe in that nonsense that Rita Skeeter scribbled for"Daily Prophet, do you?" They are not talking about same article.
Barty Crouch Jr. said that he and his mother took on one another’s
appearance. She takes the Polyjuice Potion until death and is buried with thename and appearance of her son. Everybody thinks that she is he. But considerthis: the Polyjuice Potion must be taken every hour. Even if she took thePolyjuice Potion just before her death, one hour is too short time of a period fora funeral.
- In the end, after the death of Cedric, when everyone were going back home, Harry, Ron and Hermione were waiting for the coaches, which woulddeliver them to the station Hogsmeade.But if you remember the 5